November 10, 2012

Winter Hair Trends 2012-13

I have to say that I am really excited about this seasons hair trends! There are alot of really cute styles and color techniques happening right now and I wanted to share a few that I am loving!

Color dipped ends this season are huge! All the biggest celebrities have been spotted with dipped ends! Christina Aguilera, Demi Lovato to name a couple!  I think that this dramatic look would be so much fun for a night out!





The next trend that caught my eye was something not as dramatic as color dipped, but just as fun. Great for everyday! Ombre color is big this season and can be as bold or soft as you like!

Styles that I am loving right now, especially with the holiday season approaching are romantic braids and soft curls. I love them because you can wear both styles as a day to day look, but are pretty enough to dress up your going out look. Have a look at a few that I found and love!



What are your favorite hairstyles this season?



No comments:

Post a Comment