July 3, 2013

Rave Review: Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Body Butter


The hot summer sun, the sound of blue aqua waves hitting the white sand beach. A warm breeze dances all around me......You must be wondering what I am talking about? I am lost in the tranquil scents of coconut and vanilla and it's all thanks to Pacifica's Indian Coconut Nectar Body Butter.

This velvety rich body butter has become my new obsession. I actually look for reasons just so that I can slather it from head to toe. I know that I have talked about the Tuscan Blood Orange version of this 8th wonder of the world, but I knew nothing of the coconut dream and now that I have had a whiff I won't be able to use anything else this summer. It has officially become my summer must have product. Not to mention, because I am a packaging junkie...I have to give a shout-out and say that every time I pick up the bottle I feel like I am about to use something truly exotic!! I am bananas for the bottle design!!


It's not enough that it IS formulated with the intense hydration effects of Vitamin E, kukui nut, macadamia nut and rose hip seed oil. Infused with shea and mango butters and then topped off with the soothing effects of Arnica, chamomile and cucumber. {See end of post for ingredient breakdown} My skin has never felt softer or more hydrated. Trust me when I say this,because my skin is like a desert land screaming for moisture 24/7.

I also love what it ISN'T formulated with, including; parabens, phathalates, mineral oil, peanut oil, and petrolatum. 

Did I mention that it is 100% vegan and cruelty-free? And that portions of the proceeds go to support clean water?

Yes, this do-good smell-good body butter had definitely become a holy grail product. Sadly, I haven't tired the other products from the Pacifica line, but after this I will be running to the closest Target to grab whatever I can!!

I highly recommend trying this product, for the scent alone...oh and you're skin will thank you too!

Were you wondering about these ingredients? I was. Here's what my savvy research skill found out......

Kukui Nut: Grown in Hawaii, this nut's oils are used in skincare products because of it's hydration benefits and how quickly it is absorbed into the skin. It's also high in Vitamins A, C, & E.

Arnica: Is a herb that belongs to the sunflower family and has anti-inflammatory properties that have been known to treat acne, eczema, and burns. 

I hope you enjoyed this review! Will you be trying this slice of coconut heaven?




6 comments:

  1. Coconut and Vanilla are two of my favorite scents! I think I will check this one out!

    I love the text in your pictures btw... looks great!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one product that is worth checking out this summer for sure! And thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the review! I love trying new products and this is one that I will definitely need to get my hands on. It looks like it would be super hydrating and the fact that it's 100% cruelty free/vegan and a portion of the proceeds go to support clean water make it even better. Can't wait to try it!! :)

    xo, Sarah
    http://www.hustlababy09.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pacifica products! I got my first in an Ipsy bag and absolutely loved it

    Reviews Until You Drop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was at Target last week and was looking at these lotions, while they all smelled great they weren't quite me... They didn't have this scent, Indian Coconut Nectar, sounds like it was made for me. I LOVE coconut and vanilla scents. I'll have to check back again to see if they get this one at my store.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete