July 3, 2013

A New Blog: Olive 4 Juice



I am so excited about 2 things today. The first being that this is going to be my very first 4th of July EVER!! Being that I am now a Canadian girl who resides in Texas. The fireworks have been going off all week here and has pumped me up to the point that I can hardly stand it! 

The second being that my shiny brand new blog is up and I am actually giddy about it!! It's close to that feeling that you get on Christmas morning as a kid, not kidding. I am THAT excited. 

The original idea was to have one blog where everything filtered, but things are getting really jumbled now with the amount of content and it's hard to keep everything that I talk about crystal clear. So I split the blogs. Beauty by Kendra C will remain a beauty/fashion blog and Olive 4 Juice {pronounced 'A Love 4 Juice'} will become my lifestyle blog. I wanted a space to showcase another side of me and the other things in my life that I love, without being mixed amongst the beauty and fashion. Topics like food, decor, travel, photography and much more!!

Olive 4 Juice has been in the works for quite some time now and I really hope you head over and check it out! I want it to be a much more relaxed place to talk about life! You can join me through the following social media:

Twitter: @olive4juice
Instagram: Olive4Juice
Pintrest: Olive4Juice
Bloglovin: Olive4Juice
Blog: www.Olive4Juice.com


Thank you for all your support on this blog and I hope to see you on the other side!!

9 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the liebster award... take a look at my latest post!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats I will definitely be checking it out! Yay for your first 4th!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, such a good idea to have two blogs!!! but I don't think I will put enough energy into having two blogs, so for now mine can be lifestyle/beauty haha x I will check out your blog now! happy 4th July x

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I followed your new blog :) I didn't know you were Canadian!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the support and yes I am Canadian! :)

      Delete