October 16, 2011

GLAM GAB: Manicure Madness

Another addition of manicure madness! I wanted to share with you a new polish I picked up for the Fall/Winter season! I think that this is my favorite polish to date for this time of year. It's Essie's Mink Muffs

Mink Muffs is a smoky taupe that would look great on most skin tones! I have been on the search for a Fall taupe and up until now was unsuccessful. 

 I simply applied 2 coats of the polish and it had amazing coverage! The formula is great and I am in love with the brush applicator. I truly believe that it is very important to have a good brush for applying polish and some brands just don't have it, which makes the application a bit of a challenge.

Essie polishes are DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free. 
__________________________________________________
What is your favorite shade of Essie polish?

Watch for my post on how to make your manicure last!





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment