November 10, 2013

Yes To Blueberries Cleansing Facial Towlettes Review


I am a firm believer in removing my makeup before bed. I know that I am human and there are some nights when being tired out weighs taking off my makeup, but I would say about 98.9% of the time I take of my makeup before bed.

I have a skincare routine video where I talk about all the products I use and what my am | pm skincare routine looks like. I am the type of girl to use the trial and error process of elimination to narrow down what works for me, but once I find one it isn't very often that I let another product into that exclusive routine of products and right now I am super happy with my skincare routine and it is working really well for me, so I was really hesistant to even add in a new makeup remover wipe. After all you never know what is going to throw off the balance-especially with my dry | very sensitive skin type.

However, I couldn't resist when I came across the Yes To Blueberry Cleansing Facial Towelettes while I was browsing Target. First of all I must compliment this brand on their packaging it is super cute and really drew me in. It's fun and really defines each skincare type within the line.

Now I have only been using these for about a week, but I just had to share them with you guys, because I am completely in love with these and they are AH-mazing!! I have never in my life used a makeup wipe that is so efficient at actually removing makeup and I've used alot. By the time I get to the point of using my Sirius Sonic Skincare System with my Philosophy Purity Made Simple cleanser, there is barely anything left on my skin. I also want to say that these wipes smell amazing-such a fresh invigorating scent.
I know that blueberries have really effective benefits for the skin. They are high in Vitamin C which can help to repair cell damage and are high in antioxidants as well- which help fight free radicals [ie.pollution and environmental] that cause skin damage. So it was interesting to find a cleansing wipe that had such a concentrated ingredient of blueberry [it's the 3rd ingredient]. I also was really excited to see that it contained apple and lemon. Apple, because it helps to balance the PH of the skin and lemon is an astringent that helps to kill bacteria. Both being the 5th and 6th ingredients which means a higher concentration overall.

They are very moistened compared to alot of the makeup remover wipes I have used and come in a pack of 40 for about $4.99 at Target. I was a little worried when I purchased them at first, because that is a bit pricey compared to other makeup wipes, but I can honestly say these far succeed any makeup wipe I have used so they are definitely worth it.

I also love that they are completely compostable, made from FSC fabric [which means the material that makes the cleansing wipes comes from sustainable forestry practices] and they are paraben free.

I really recommend these wipes and have definitely found a new product that I can add to my skincare routine that cuts down time, cleans my skin effectively, and is improving the overall quality of my skin with each use.

Have you tried any of the Yes To products?


 



21 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing. I really want to try the 'yes to' brand. But I don't think they're available where I live. :(

    http://embellished001.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully they will be available to you soon! :)

      Delete
  2. I tried these in a Birchbox & loved them! I am not even a make-up wipe type of girl, but they made me reconsider. I have also tried the Yes to Grapefruits CC cream and really liked the scent & coverage. && I have a Yes to Pomegranates Lip Balm on the way from a Birchbox order too. So I guess I am getting pretty into "Yes to" products! Lol. I really want to try one of their eye creams.

    Kim | evladylrebmik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow you have tried alot of their products! This is good to know-thank you for letting me know!!

      Delete
  3. I've been curious about these. I use to use the neutrogena one and just felt they were very harsh on my skin. I've switched to the simple ones and I like those but I think I'll have to try these out when I run out. I do love blueberries :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have used the Neutrogena ones too, but these are far better in my opinion.

      Delete
  4. I have a little travel size of these wipes and I have yet to try them out! I am currently using another pack, so once I'm done I'm opening these ASAP!

    I actually think the price is not bad for 40 wipes, I use the Neutrogena ones and I think the pack comes with 25 or 30 and they cost $5.99 I believe.

    Thanks for sharing, I'm anxious to try these now! :)

    xo, Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I look forward to hearing what you think about them!! Be sure to let me know!! :)

      Delete
  5. I've tried the Yes to Cumcumbers wipes and they were absolutely sting city for me so much that I had to post about it >_< But looking at your review here, maybe I'll give the Yes to Blueberries wipes a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry to hear that. I have sensitive skin and I know that for some reason cucumber is not good for me either! These blueberry I love-let me know if you try them and how they work out for you!! :)

      Delete
  6. Maybe I'll try these. I've been using the cucumber ones and just tweeted a photo of the severe reaction I got from them. I have no clue what the ingredient is that's making my face red and burn, but maybe these ones won't have it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes as I mentioned in the comment above-cucumber always does weird things to my skin. Let me know if you try the blueberry and how they work for you!!

      Delete
  7. I haven't tried anything from this brand before, their cucumber range looks great x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the cucumber because it always makes my skin react weird, but the blueberry are amazing!! ❤❤

      Delete
  8. This sounds good! I don't use makeup wipes very often - especially because I find they're usually really dry and scratchy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These makeup wipes are unbelievably soft! I couldn't believe it!!

      Delete
  9. I've been meaning to try anything from the Yes To... range, but always forget somehow! I'm not a wipes person, but you do make me very intrigued in them haha x

    9 out of ten | find me on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great review! I'm also hesitant to change things in my skin care routine, but I have been testing out makeup remove wipes so I might give these a try!
    Also I wanted to thank you for checking out my post on my favorite products for under $5, I really appreciate it!
    I love your blog so I have followed you!

    http://ashleysuemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete