April 2, 2013

Beauty: Mini Haul

Hello again! I am back to share a mini haul that includes some skincare, candles, and MAC! I will be reviewing most of these products so I don't want to go too in depth, but I always love watching/reading hauls, so I thought it would be fun to share with you!

The first item I picked up is a complete necessity for me and that is the Origins Vitazing SPF 15. I am completely obsessed with this lotion. I love it because of it's unique feature in that it is slightly tinted, not so much for coverage, but it gives the most radiant glow to my skin. I find it really hydrating as well and works great as a base underneath a foundation, most times I skip primer when using this.

I also went to Bath & Body Works and picked up a couple of candles, because this is another product I don't like to be without. I love the candles from BBW, because they smell amazing and throw their scent hands down better than any other candle I have tried. I also really like them because they burn evenly, so you get the most out of them! It is a pet peeve of mine when you burn a candle once and it burns uneven and your can't light it again. I picked up a scent I haven't tried and that is Market Peach and one that even my husband has admitted to loving, Caribbean Escape. YUM!

Another stop I made was at MAC because I wanted to grab a Mineralize SkinFinish Natural, but ended up walking out with a liner and lipstick too, surprise surprise. I picked up a Nicki Minaj lipstick in Vivia Glam Nicki 2 Amplified and a Lip Pencil in Magenta. I had the girl at the MAC store try the combo on me and OMG it's gorgeous! I can't wait to share with you!!

So that concludes my little beauty haul! Watch for review on these products!


What are your favorite Bath & Body Works candle scents for Spring??


10 comments:

  1. Ha! I just watched essie buttons latest video and she was raving about market peach too!

    allie from alliesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the lip combo!
    I have Origins Vitazing too, I left it at uni when I came home for Easter though :(

    Emily x - prettypleaseprettyplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm running low on BBW candles, I need to go get more. And I've been want to try the MAC msf powders. Sounds like a pretty good shopping trip to me :)

    Making It Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, im waiting to see that MAC MSF review :) x

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous that I can't get bath and body works candles! Great post anyway! xo
    http://hollieappleby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to try out some BBW candles! But my very favourite otherwise would have to be Glasshouse candles by an Australian company - they're absolutely amazing!

    Blindly Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard Market Peach is a nice spring scent...I'm going to check out that one and Caribbean Escape too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! Don't we all have that problem with MAC though?! I don't think it's humanly possibly to walk out with just one thing! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup..it´s not possible to walk out of MAC with only one item!! Nice products!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post.
    I always end up leaving MAC with a lipstick more than intended. We all do!!

    Chloe
    http://chloeridout.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete