August 28, 2013

A Fall Makeup Tutorial: Navy Eyeliner


It's that time of year again when we are moving from the hot summer sun months into a cooler fall season. I just completed a makeup tutorial using nude eyeshadows and paired them with a navy liner. I chose navy because I wanted something that would still contrast the nude shadows, but also would add an appropriate pop of fall color to the look! I know letting go of all the fun colors for the summer can be tough!

I thought it might be helpful to put up some pictures and a product index so that if you wanted to try this look out at least you have a reference point!! Not sure what is up with my hair today, but I'm keeping it real!! HA! We all have bad hair days right ladies?!

I hope you like this look and please send me any photos either via twitter or leave a link in the comment box below so that I can see your interpretation of the look!!


I am so in love with this blue liner and unfortunately {I working on it} my video lighting doesn't do it justice! :( You can see from the photos how vibrant and pretty the blue liner actually is. I also love the fact that it has a bit of sparkle to it, when the natural light catches it it's super gorgeous.

Ok enough babbling, here is a list of the product I used in order from start to finish!

EYES

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough As Taupe
Urban Decay Naked Palette in Naked
Urban Decay Naked Palette in Buck
Urban Decay Naked Palette in Virgin
Maybelline Master Drama eyeliner in Stormy Navy
ScandalEyes eyeliner in Nude
Benefit They're Real mascara
L'oreal Telescopic Shocking Lengths mascara
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Perversion

LIPS

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Precious
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Sugar Pie



Do you wear navy eyeliner?

DON'T FORGET TO WATCH IN HD FOR A BETTER VIDEO EXPERIENCE!!! 

Head over to my channel and SUBSCRIBE for more makeup tutorials!!!






14 comments:

  1. I love nude eyeshadows. The blue eyeliner really makes your eyes pop!

    Reviews Until You Drop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Definitely will be trying this look out. Thanks for the video & pics!

    Kim | evladylrebmik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and don't forget to tweet me a pic of your version!! :)

      Delete
  3. Love :D

    xx rorolovesbeauty,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I have a navy liner (never wear it), but I may give it a try as I have all the stuff you've mentioned in your post :-)

    monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and please send a pic or link where I can view it!! I would love to see!!! :)

      Delete
  5. This looks so great Kendra! I just had my mom switch to a navy blue liner (because I have that power haha). It looks really nice, but your navy looks amazing! I just might have to pick it up for her.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is some power!! I highly recommend this one!!

      Delete
  6. Such a pretty look! I wore a navy liner just today too!


    RxBeautyChic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is such a pretty makeup look! xxx
    www.trustinvogue.com

    ReplyDelete