August 12, 2013

Hydroxatone Review



I am always on the look out for great skincare products. I truly believe that great skin is the foundation for looking/feeling great with or without makeup. When I was younger I always took the time to give my skin a basic wash and a good moisturize, but as the years go on I feel that it is really important to take the time to become more specific about my skin's needs.

I have extremely dry skin, sensitive skin. A tricky combination at times. At the moment I have a really great skincare routine, but I am always willing to try new products. For the past couple of weeks I have been using a new face cream- *Hydroxatone AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex. Now it's no big surprise that I just had my birthday and turned the big 31. Now more then ever I think it's important to take the steps to prevent the attacks of aging. The best I can anyway and one way to do that is to use products that are going to help counteract those attacks.

This lotion peaked my curiosity because of the formula's features. Now I have only been using this lotion for a short period of time and I wanted to give my initial reaction and I will definitely do an update once I have used it all up so that I can give my long term review. For now let's talk about what I think thus far.

This face cream is a morning and night application that contains SPF 15. I think having a face cream with SPF is always a good idea. It adds extra protection against the sun's damaging effects. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid which is naturally found in the human body. This acid has the ability to retain moisture, increasing the skin's smoothness. Maytrixyl3000 helps promote natural levels of collagen, hyaluronic acid and fibronectin {a fibrous protein that binds to collagen}. Argireline is an anti-aging peptide {short chains of amino acid} that provides fast results.


Let's talk packaging. I think that the packaging is nice, your typical 1oz jar. I was really drawn to the cobalt blue color and I will say the jar is solid. Without a doubt well made. One thing I will mention that I have talked about before is having to dip fingers into a face cream jar. Make sure you are using clean fingers or a sanitized spatula to prevent bacteria growth.



The texture of the cream is silky and does a really great job of absorbing quickly into the skin without leaving a greasy aftermath. My skin feels really hydrated and I have experienced no burning or irritation, which speaks volumes because my skin is extremely sensitive. I also want to mention the scent. It has a sunscreen scent, which I really like. It's light and reminds me of summer days laying on the sand at the beach.


All in all I am really impressed with this cream. It feels luxurious, leaves my skin super hydrated, and I really like the texture of my skin this far. Whether you have mature skin or are looking to start the prevention steps of anti-aging this cream has my seal of approval. Would I try other products from this line based on my experience this far...Absolutely! My skins seems to really appreciate me using this product and if my skin likes it that's good enough for me.

You can check out the Hydroxatone AM/PM  Anti-Wrinkle Complex here.


Do you think about anti-aging prevention when purchasing skincare products? 





7 comments:

  1. Ya, I see you discovered iFabbo! I really like this cream as it´s great for my dry skin!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this cream sounds lovely! I have sensitive skin as well and this would be so nice in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I think it would really hydrate dry skin well throughout the colder months!!

      Delete
  3. I was very happy with this cream. I use it as an eye cream now since it helped so much with fine lines.

    ReplyDelete