October 22, 2013

If Pinterest Were My Closet- Relaxed Fall Look

I have talked about it so many times before, but I have this obsession with Pinterest and it hasn't shown signs of slowing. I find that it has now become a way for me to relax. Grab a cup of tea or coffee (depending on what time of day I'm pinning) and have at it! I know so many of you too are loving Pinterest and so I have created a new mini series for my blog called.....

If Pinterst Were My Closet....

Where I will be sharing looks that I love from Pinterest and then pulling it all together for you, so you can see where to get similar pieces for an affordable price! In a way it's a 'get the look' type of post.

So today I am kicking it off with a relaxed fall look that is perfect for shopping, weekend errands or a casual stroll on those chilly fall days. I would definitely wear this look on a weekend day out, with a pumpkin spice latte in hand while running my errands!

I hope you enjoy!!!

Photo Source: Pinterest

I love how the leggings offer this look a subtle pop of color, perfect for a fall look. I also love the idea of layering with a blazer. Not only is it a great look, but practical for the fall weather. The accessories are what really made me fall in love with this outfit. I love the oversized black bag paired with a grey toque and a pair of aviator sunglasses. Very relaxed, but trendy.

So here is my version of the outfit for a really great price....


Do you ever dream about Pinterest being your closet?

Share this post with your Twitter friends!!


8 comments:

  1. Love the grey beanie. I just did a fall outfit inspiration post on my blog too!

    http://embellished001.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! I checked out your fall outfits! They look awesome!

      Delete
  2. Aww I love that outfit. Jules rarely gets it wrong. Beanie is very cute.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog :)

    L xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these would look gorgeous together, loving all black at the minute xx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there is something about that initial switch of the seasons that makes me want to cozy up in dark colors!

      Delete
  4. What a great idea!!! I love posts like this because I am a fellow Pinterest addict!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ashley!! It was really fun to put together! A girl can dream right!

    ReplyDelete