November 18, 2013

2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers You Can't Go Wrong With...For Her

Stocking Stuffers You Can't Go Wrong With


Tis the season again and I couldn't be more excited! I am especially excited, because this week is the kickoff of my Holiday Gift Guide. Over the next few weeks I will be sharing different Holiday Gift Guides for the different types of people you might be buying for this year-as an effort to make the shopping season less hectic.

So without further ado let's get started with the first addition of my Holiday Gift Guide 2013- Stocking Stuffers You Can't Go Wrong With-for that special friend, cousin, sister, mother...you get the idea.

1. The Travalo

This is such a great gift idea, because it is so practical and versatile that anyone will love it. You can fill any perfume [your favorite perfume] and take it with you. These little miracles can hold up to 50+ sprays and come in any color you can imagine. Brilliant and she's gonna love that you are possibly saving her from breaking her favorite bottle of perfume somewhere along the way.

2. The Beauty Blender

Oh I am sure this has been on the stocking stuffer | gift lists for the past several years, but if it ain't broke don't fix it. She is going to love getting this, because if she doesn't have one you just introduced her to possibly the best foundation applicator EVER or she has one, but come on let's be honest who doesn't love back stock of the Beauty Blender.

3. Gel Eye Mask

Ok this one is a no brainer- a cooling gel eye mask for the fridge is just what the beauty doctor ordered. Not only is it totally relaxing and necessary for those days when you have just had enough, but you can find them in fun shapes, colors, and even themes. Like this one- the Anti Hangover Eye Coolers in cute little cucumbers. How presh right?! You are sure to get a giggle for that one!!

4. LUSH Bath Melt

So LUSH is kind of a necessity in the world of women. It is the answer to creating the perfect bath at the end of the day | week. She will love you for this one for sure! Not only does LUSH make products that smell amazing and make you skin super nourished, but there is literally something for everyone on any budget!

5. A Beauty Mag

This is a great gift, because it's simple and you know there is a magazine out there for pretty much any type of gal on your list. It's thoughtful and gives her something to do while she's unwinding from the holiday chaos.

6. Essie Good To Go

This is a staple in my opinion. Essie's Good To Go is the perfect gift, because even if she isn't big into painting her nails. This must have topcoat will make any natural nail look glossy and over-the-top healthy! It has the most amazing gel-like finish. If she is into painting her nails-she will thank you not only for the gel-like finish it's going to give her favorite polish, but her nails will be dry to the touch in about a minute. You just saved her the boredom of sitting waiting for her nails to dry. That's good friend status!!

7. EOS lip balm

Another product that made a huge splash over the past few years are the EOS lip balms. These yummy little numbers are great for any gal on your list. You are saving her lips from winter weather, plus these are all natural and there is a flavor for everyone.

8. Tangle Teezer

This is a brush that every woman should own.  It is going to save her hair from breakage and the pain the of brushing out those pesky knots. Probably a gift that not everyone would think of and she will thank you for not only saving her hair, but for giving a not so obvious gift.

9. Ear buds

This one is another stocking stuffer that I think is brilliant. Not everyone will think of it and who wouldn't love some cute personalized ear buds. Ear buds are a necessity now with pretty much everyone carrying some type of music playing device-giving these will show her that you think out of the box. I love the skull ones shown above, but they come in so many colors and even characters-there is something for everyone!

10. Bath & Body Works Shea Infused Socks

OMG! These are THE best stocking stuffer-EVER!! If you haven't had the immense pleasure of trying these then I suggest you do!! They are so comfy, soft and cute-but they make your feet so incredibly soft! Shea infused socks are they way to go for any gal on your list!! Trust me she will thank you for it!!

11. Bath & Body Works Candle

These are possibly the best candles. I love that you can buy pretty much any scent for anyone. They have the best holiday themed candles from scent to label design. These would make a great stocking stuffer, especially if you are giving bath goodies! It makes for a nice night in the tub for her! Relax in candlelight to her favorite scent!!

12. iTunes Gift Card

I think that an iTunes gift card is the way to go. You are giving her the opportunity to order her favorite new album, songs she's wanted, or her favorite movie. Goes great with the theme of this stocking. She can light her favorite candle, put on her shea infused socks, and watch her favorite movie! Now that's a great gift!!

I hope you enjoyed my first 2013 Holiday Gift Guide post. I think that this would be a dream stocking for me and I don't think you can go too wrong with any of these ideas! So many of the gifts can be customized for the special gal in your life!!

 

11 comments:

  1. These are some great ideas. The bath melts are my fav. :D

    http://embellished001.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks:) Anyone would be happy with one of those products:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'm glad you liked this post!! ❤❤❤

      Delete
  3. This looks just like my list! great products

    mybeautysleuth x

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT suggestions! I've been wanting to get a Travalo for ages, and my friend Stephanie bought me a gel eye mask last year & I've been obsessed with it all year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great suggestions! I am in love with my beauty blender, you are so right best thing ever!!

    The top coat is my favorite!

    I got some of those socks last year as a stuffer, and they are awesome!! Loved them so much!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your suggestions. It's so funny we both have the perfume atomizer! I hope I get one in my stocking. I have bought the infused socks for others, but never myself; I'd love to get a pair in my stocking too. Also, the Essie Good To Go is the best- I'm so happy I took your recommendation :)
    Basically, I need to email this to my mom! haha

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete