November 28, 2013

November Favorites


It's that time again! You guessed it-monthly beauty favorites! I am so excited to share with you what I have been loving for the month of November. Some new goodies as well as some oldies that I found myself reaching for alot.

You can head over to my beauty channel to find out what products I was reaching for the most.

Don't forget to like | comment | subscribe!! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I did-my first US Thanksgiving and it was amazing. Now time to dive into the world of Black Friday shopping.


5 comments:

  1. you looks so pretty ! i love the Christmas tree at the background :) Happy Thanksgiving doll ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this video!

    Ella Hanover
    Redlipstatement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and your videos as well! xx

    www.beautiegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I so want to try those NYX glosses :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete