July 23, 2014

Get The Look: Jessica Alba Isabel Marant Leal Denim Dress Inspired

Photo: Pinterest
It is no surprise that I am a huge fan of Jessica Alba and her chameleon like style. She can do no wrong in my books and she is among the top of closets I would love to raid.

I stumbled on to this photo of her in a Isabel Marant Leal Denim Dress and fell even more in love. This dress is so cute and perfect for frolicking in this summer. Keeping the accessories simple gives the denim dress the cool casual summer vibe.

Here is a look I put together based on Ms. Alba's look.

Jessica Alba- Get The Look


I opted to pair this denim dress look with a simple gladiator sandal and a pair of dark framed cat eye glasses to compliment wearing denim. Wearing lighter colored accessories like the Charlotte Russe beaded bracelets and a pair of pink pearlescent studs helps bring out the femininity of the look.

I also selected a lip color that is super trendy right now thanks to Kylie Jenner and her endless Instagram selfies. A dusty rose color like Kat Von D's Painted love will work perfectly.

Here are some other affordable options for the denim dress this summer....


Denim dresses


Have you considered the denim dress as a trendy wear this summer?

1 comment: