October 27, 2011

GLAM GAB: A Brilliant Concealer



I wanted to do a review on the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser, because I think it is by far the best concealer I have ever used. The formula is outstanding and the coverage is too.

What I Love:
______________
The applicator tip is anti-microbial  
Reduces puffiness 
Doesn't settle in the fine lines
Full coverage

I have used so many different kinds of concealer and I usually have had to spend alot of money on them up until now! I have found the ultimate concealer for such a great price. Usually the case to be made is that concealers and foundations are the two products you don't want to be frugal with, just because drugstore formulas can't seem to hold up. Boy, was I wrong with this one. 

Something that I find interesting about this formula is the fact that it actually has long wear. It lasts all day, which is another characteristic not common in drugstore formulas. I also really love the applicator tip, not only because it's antimicrobial, but the application goes on so smooth and doesn't drag.


All in all I highly recommend this one. It's great for all ages and skin types and even can be found in a Brightener and Neutralizer! 

Just check out the before and after! Amazing right??!!




Have YOU tried the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser? What are your thoughts?




No comments:

Post a Comment