April 9, 2013

Beauty Haul


I wanted to share a collective beauty haul of a few things that I have picked up over the last week or so. Some of these items I have tried before and some are new to me and I can't wait to dive in and start using them!

(left to right)

Revlon Colorstay Foundation (Normal/Dry Skin) in 150 Buff

I love love love this foundation, it has been my go to foundation over the past several months and I ran out of it about a month ago and was trying my very best to use up some of the other foundations that I have, but I couldn't wait any longer I missed it too much! It has quickly become a universal love in the beauty world probably due to the coverage, durability, and overall formula.

L'oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother Finishing Cream SPF 30

I am super excited about this product I have been hearing really great things about it and can't wait to try it out. It has the same overall idea as a primer claiming it erases the look of wrinkles, lines, and pores. I also love that it has SPF 30 in it, perfect for this time of year. I will be doing a review on this product so stay tuned!!

Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lip Gloss in #40 Captivating Coral

I am on a coral kick these days and so when I saw this lip gloss I had to pick it up. I have never used this product before so I am anxious to see what it's like.

Milani Baked Blush in #05 Luminoso

Again with the corals! I couldn't help myself. I haven't EVER tried a Milani product, but I was hearing some good things about these blushes I thought I would start there. I am looking for some more go to Spring/Summer blushes.

Maybelline Master Drama Mechanical Cream Pencil in Stormy Navy

This is another new product that I have not tried. It says that it is limited edition so I wanted to pick one up while I could. They had black, purple, and this navy blue on the stand that I saw and I normally don't wear blue liners so this is stepping outside the box for me, but I can't wait to try.

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in #30 Coral Tattoo

Are you seeing a coral theme here! :) As I mentioned I am looking for go to blushes and I always pass by these, but last week I decided to just go for it and try them out!

Rimmel ScandalEyes in #005 Nude

I picked up this product because I don't have a good go to nude eyeliner and had been hearing good reviews on these pencils. It kind of looks like the same idea as the Urban Decay 24/7 liners. I look forward to seeing how these hold up in comparison. 

Maybelline Vivids Lipstick in Fuchsia Flash

I am so in love with these lipsticks I have a few others already and new that I wanted this color, but every time I would go to pick it up they were either sold out or tampered with. So finally last week I found one and I am so happy it has found a home in my collection.

Khroma Beauty Joystick Lip Laquer in Sea Coral

Last but not least this lip laquer caught my eye, probably because of the whole coral obsession I have right now, but also because I haven't tried anything from the Kardashian beauty line yet and I am hoping that the lip products are going to be amazing since they always have such great lips on their show!! Here's hoping!!

So that concludes my beauty haul for today! I hope you enjoyed and I can't wait to start using these products and share my thoughts on them!!


Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?




18 comments:

  1. Love reading haul post! Can't wait for the review on the miracle blur!! How much was it, btw?

    http://www.makingitsparkle.blogspot.ca/2013/04/essence-peel-off-base-coat.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading haul posts too! The Miracle Blur was around $22.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What camera do you use? :)

    xoxo rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly right now I am just using my iPhone! :)

      Delete
  4. The Milani blush looks amazing, I hope to see some swatches in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I go into a bit of a coral obsession when Spring/Summer is on its way too, but I have to try and repress mine a bit because I'm not sure it suits me!

    Great haul, I'm pretty jealous :(


    Emily x - prettypleaseprettyplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul :) I've been looking forward to reading it since seeing the picture earlier on Instagram!

    I want to try out a Milani blush too and that's the shade I've been leaning towards.
    I tried to pick up Rimmel ScandalEyes (in black and nude) this week because CVS has Rimmel buy one get one 1/2 off, but they were all sold out :/ I'll have to try another store. I've been wanting to try out a nude liner for some time now.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Nikki! I am really excited to try the Nude liner as well! I will be reviewing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've nominated you for the Versatile blogger award, you can check it out here:
      fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

      Delete
  8. wow yummy haul ;) I have used master drama I'm sure you will love it like I did. nice clicks can you plz tell me which software you use to edit photo??? i will really be thankful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the PS Express app as well as DeluxeFX!

      Delete
  9. You've got some amazing things there! I really want to try the Maybelline Vivids lipsticks but it isn't available here yet :(

    http://embellished001.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear :) nice your blog and cute post, now I follow you with pleasure on GFC and Bloglovin! you expect from me if you like :)

    http://teanonsolomoda.blogspot.it/

    Kiss Tea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Rimmel ScandalEyes! The formula is amazing. Great haul

    dolcebeautyx.blopspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cant wait to heard about the blur/primer!! I love that Milani blush super pigmented!
    XOXO,
    KT
    Sequins,Mint&Makeup

    ReplyDelete