October 28, 2011

GLAM GAB: Manicure Madness



Hello! Hello! I am so excited to kick off the Halloween weekend! We are going to be doing our pumpkin carving tonight and there will most likely be some chocolate and scary movies too!

I am feeling so festive today and wanted to find a way to incorporate my Glam Gab into the holiday spirit. So I decided that a manicure could do the trick!

 So of course with any manicure I recommend using my steps on making a manicure last. You can read about it in a past post! I follow these steps with every manicure I give myself, I just find it really does help the polish last longer!

Today I went with a dark(spooky) color on all my nails, except the ring fingers! Those are special! The dark polish I used is the Revlon 907 Steel-her Heart. It is this amazing frosted charcoal color. A great fall polish! Then on the ring fingers I painted them Orange Knockout(Neon) from the China Glaze collection. I had to use about 3 coats for this one. To finish off the ring fingers I used China Glaze Crackle polish in the white. I am calling these my pumpkin fingers!! 

So, I guess these are my spooky pumpkin fingers!! Ha! Anyway, something to be festive! I find doing little things like these can really perk up my day or mood!

Happy Halloween!



Do YOU customize your nail polish for a mood or holiday??

No comments:

Post a Comment