January 31, 2013

January Favorites

I can't believe another month has gone by!! With that being said it's time for another favorites! Yay! I will admit I get really excited when I get to talk about my favorites! I love sharing what products I am loving and I also love reading or watching others favorites!

So without further ado...here are my favorites for the month of January!!


I have to say that for some reason this month I had quite a few lip products and I think it's because I really struggled this month with my lips being so dry! It was a real pain but I think I have a good combo that seems to be working for me!


OLAY SILK WHIMSY MOISTURIZING BODY WASH 

I usually use It's Raining Men from Lush as my body wash, because my skin drastically improved in terms of dryness after using it. About a week into this month I ran out!!! Out of convience I ran to the drugstore to try and find something to hold me over until I could make my way to Lush. 

I picked up the Olay Silk Whimsy Moisturizing Body Wash and I have to say that I am LOVING it soooo much! First of all it smells amazing! It has a really beautiful rose scent, but not just that it really has kept my skin hydrated!! I was pleasantly surprised, because I haven't been able to find a body wash from the drugstore that doesn't dry my skin out!! Very impressed!! A bonus is that it is a fraction of the cost of my regular body wash, which always helps!! 

 
 L'OREAL VOLUMINOUS POWER COLLAGEN MASCARA

I have been loving the L'oreal Voluminous Power Collagen mascara this month! This is probably one of the easiest mascara formulas to work with in terms of build-ability. I also really love the wand, it is a big bigger than the average mascara wand, but it allows the application to be completed in a couple of swipes!! No muss, no fuss! Plus this product can be found at the drugstore so it is easily accessible!



 SWEET LIPS LIP SCRUB

As I mentioned before I really struggled with dry lips this winter, more than usual. :( I have gone through so many products this winter to try and get things under control. One day this month I was in picking up some bath products from Lush and they had these Sweet Lips Lip Scrubs by the till and I decided "what the heck why not I have tried everything else!" Well to my surprise this has been a miracle! It has really helped remove the dry skin. Bonus being that it smells and tastes like honey! Yes, you can eat it!! I know it's almost like a little beauty treat!!! 





C.O BIGELOW ROSE SALVE

This is the second part of my amazing lip combo to combat dry lips this winter! I picked this up at Bath & Body Works on a whim! What caught my attention is the fact that this is a multi purpose product, it can be used on lips, knees, elbow, cuticles, etc. I figured if it didn't work for my lips I could put it to other use, but it has exceeded all my expectations. It's amazing!! I have also put it to other use, other than my lips. 

As I have mentioned in other posts, my skin is super dry and my knuckles split in the winter, which doesn't look nice, but is also soooo painful and I have been using this product on them! It really helps heal faster and works well to prevent the splitting! I really recommend this product if you suffer from multiple dry skin problems!!

  

 VICTORIA SECRET ANGEL PERFUME

I received this perfume in a gift set from Victoria Secret for Christmas and I can't get enough of this scent! It's super feminine and pretty! I think it adds an extra element of coziness in these cold winter months.

The scent is described from Victoria Secret's website as;

"Sparkling plum, sheer violet,and amber."



REVLON COLORSTAY ULTIMATE SUEDE IN HIGH HEELS

I couldn't wait to try these lip colors, I had heard really great things and just had to see for myself!! I picked up the shade High Heels, which I thought was a really cute name first of all. It's this really pretty pink and the formula was really interesting to me. It glides on almost like a satin lipstick but dries like a lip stain and is very matte. I also like to put a gloss over top to give a different look! I will definitely be going back for more colors!



TARTE AMAZONIAN CLAY BLUSH IN EXPOSED

This is such an amazing blush formula. I really love how this blends out onto the skin and the fact that it lasts all day! I think that Exposed is the perfect everyday color. I have fair skin, so if you have fair skin and are looking to try a new blush I recommend this one! I already want to go back and get other colors!! LOVE!



BURT'S BEES TINTED LIP BALM IN HONEYSUCKLE

I can't tell you how much I love the Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm! It's so yummy, especially in Honeysuckle! I love anything honey flavored or scented! This is the perfect product to keep in your bag, because it keeps your lips hydrated in this weather and has a slight tint so add some glam! 

So that concludes my January Favorites! What beauty products were you loving this month?? 

Please leave links to your January Favorites, I love reading/watching!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Burt's Bees Tinted Lip balms! I just saw a picture on your Instagram, I guess this was the color that you bough :)

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your blog, thanks for stepping in mine :)
    yesterday ive been to lush for the first time and i was absoluytuely amazed, i picked a bit of everything :) I loved sweet lips and I love love that loreal mascara :)

    im following you !
    x

    ReplyDelete