March 18, 2013

Manicure Monday


Hello and Happy Manicure Monday! I hope you all had an amazing weekend! I can't complain, because the weather here in Texas was gorgeous! I spent all weekend outside soaking up some rays!

I was really excited for this Manicure Monday post, because I knew I was going to be showing you all a newer color from the L'oreal spring line called Royalty Reinvented. This color is the perfect Spring color and I have a feeling I will be reaching for this alot!! If you are looking to add a color to your collection and don't already have this I highly recommend it. It's the perfect pastel purple.

One other thing I have to mention is the brush applicator that these polishes have. It is brilliant. Makes the application flawless and effortless. I think that all nail polishes should come with this exact brush!! YAY!

I hope you all having an amazing week!! What do you think of Royalty Reinvented???


5 comments:

  1. Amazing colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is beautiful!

    http://embellished001.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty shade <3 looking gorgeous on you.
    http:// Samrasbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty color! I may have to pick this up!

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this color! I'm in the market for a pretty purple shade so I'll be considering this one especially since you say it has a nice brush.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete