March 15, 2013

My Very Own Pot Of Gold


This week in spirit and celebration of St. Patrick's Day I have a green and gold theme running! One of the most exciting childhood stories I was told around this time of year is that at the end of the rainbow, if you could find it, was a pot of gold! For so many years when I was younger I always kept my eye out for the end of that rainbow! Even though I never found the end of that rainbow or that pot of gold, I grew up and my rainbow turned into directions to the nearest mall and the pot of gold became Forever 21, because inside is all the gold you could imagine! Even though it's not the pot of gold I believed in when I was little, it will definitely do!!

That being said, I picked a few things up at Forever 21 and want to share my little pot of gold with you!


The first thing I reached for were these basic gold hoops. I normally don't wear alot of hoop earrings, but I wanted to have something that was a bit simpler and softer. I found myself so many times wishing that I had just a pair of hoops to throw on, you don't have to think too much about them. 

 
The beauties were the reason I had to find my pot of gold! I am in love with these right now. Simple gold bangles with some stud detailing. I think it's nice to wear studs a bit softer. 


When I saw this I immediately fell in love! Perfect for spring, the gold and mint is so pretty, but it's a chunky piece at the same time! Perfect for dressing up or down!


I really wasn't in the market for rings, but I happen to be loving staking rings right now and I really loved these! I like how you can mix and match staking as many as you like!


What can I say? I am loving "arm candy" right now! I love these so much and I have a feeling I will be wearing them alot this spring/summer! This type of jewelry is so versatile and really is easy to dress up or down and that's what I usually like when picking stuff out.


I hope you enjoyed my little pot of gold haul from Forever 21! What will you be wearing for Spring in terms of accessories?


5 comments:

  1. Great pot of gold haul ; ) I'd wear all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all amazing! I love everything you got.

    http://embellished001.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have all of it :)
    If you want, you can enter my giveaway http://sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com/2013/03/little-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to buy some gold accessories. I'm just overly too attracted to silver.

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete