April 8, 2013

Manicure Monday


Happy Monday to you all! I hope everyone had an amazing weekend! I am here today with another Manicure Monday post! 

Today I wanted to try something geometric! So keep reading to find out what I used and how I did it!

What I Used:

(left to right)

Sally Hansen #300 White On

love & beauty Neon Pink
Essie Mink Muffs
L'oreal #530 now you sea me
Nail Art Brush

Here's How:

Paint all nails with L'oreal now you sea me. I used 2 coats to make sure I get the full color.

Using the nail art brush and Mink Muffs begin drawing random connected lines on all nails.

With a clean nail art brush and White On, trace along alternate sides of the Mink Muffs lines.

Pick up the Neon Pink and trace opposite sides of the Mink Muffs and White On.

Paint a coat of top coat to seal in the manicure. I use Essie good to go!

That's it!! Super simple fun design!

I hope you liked my geometric manicure today! What are you wearing on your nails right now??


7 comments:

  1. Super cute! And I have most of the same colors .. will have to give this a try.

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Looks a little complicated for me. I might try this on an accent nail though!!

    Making It Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, respect for getting the lines so clean!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty :)
    I need to try some of the L'oreal nail polishes.

    http://embellished001.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete