May 7, 2013

I Finally Did It!!

Hey everyone! I hope you all are having a great start to your week! I know I have been MIA again, but I can't seem to escape this never ending house organization!! It's been insane around this household. Anyway I wanted to stop by with a quick, but very exciting announcement!! 

Are you ready.....

You can now officially check me out on YouTube!! I know I have been talking about it for quite some time, but yesterday something came over me and I figured I needed a jump off point! You can probably see my nerves, but I will practice, practice, practice!!!

You can check out my first video " Top 10 Nail Polishes Spring/Summer" right now!!

Like I said before I am still setting up house and one of the rooms is my filming/beauty room, so excuse the bare wall behind me!! I am not sure what I want to do with that room yet!

So I encourage you all to stop by and check it out! You can find the link to my channel under the 'Stay In Touch' section of this blog!! I also have another channel linked from my beauty channel that will be a 'lifestyle' vlog that will include DIY, home decor,random rambles,etc and it will be up and running soon!

Thanks for all your support and I look forward to my new adventure!!


5 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I have so been meaning to start my own videos and I get so nervous. I just sub to your channel cant wait to check out your upcoming vid :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much for the support! :) I was nervous too!!

      Delete
  2. Yay! Congrats! I have been wanting to do this myself so way to go for actually doing it! Going to check out your channel and subscribe right now!

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the support! It is intimidating, but fun and exciting too! Practice makes perfect!! Thanks again for all the support! Oh and you should do it!!!

      :)

      Delete