April 29, 2013

Manicure Monday


Happy Manicure Monday! I hope you everyone is having an amazing day!! I had a busy weekend around the house again! I am going to be sharing some of my decor ideas very soon! So stay tuned!!!

This week I couldn't help pull out the glitter! Spring is in full effect and with summer just around the corner what better polish to pull out then a gold glitter!

What I love about this glitter application is the fact that you can apply it without needing the steadiest of hand! I think it actually looks super cute to have this glitter applied a bit uneven!

Here's What I Used:

Forever 21's love & beauty in taupe
Sephora by OPI in The Golden Age

Here's How:

Paint 2 coats on each nail of taupe.

Using The Golden Age begin applying a the cuticle, creating a horseshoe shape along the edge of the cuticle!

That's it!! Simple! Don't forget to finish up with your favorite top coat! Mine is Essie's good to go!

I love this look because it takes minimal time, but takes a regular polish up a notch! Plus, who doesn't love a little glitter right?!!

I hope you enjoyed my Manicure Monday!!! Let me know what you are wearing this week!!



5 comments:

  1. Pretty! I just adore glitter polish. I like accenting nails with glitter too .. easier to take off :-)

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know glitter can be tough to remove! Have you checked out my post about that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Now I wanna do this look on my nails! lol

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Let me know if you do! I would love to see your version of it!!

      Delete
  4. I loved this! Thanks for sharing, I'm going to give it a try! :D

    smiley-clara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete