January 25, 2013

Going For Gold


I have to tell you that I am such a fan of Forever 21 jewelry. For a couple of reasons, first, because they have such a wide variety and really seem to do a good job of keeping up with trend. Secondly and probably most important, because they are so darn inexpensive, which works well for me, because I love to really mix up my jewelry and they make it possible! Thank you Forever 21!!!!

I was in shopping and the jewelry addict in me always makes me bee-line for that section first! I have to admit over the past couple of months I haven't really loved what was going on with the trend there, but let me tell you ladies! Spring might not have sprung yet, but the trendy jewelry has!! I am so in LOVE with what's going on. I really had to hold myself back this time!

With that being said I did pick up a few pieces and realized something once I got home. I am definitely 100% digging gold right now! 

So without further ado here are the pieces I picked up!




I saw this necklace and knew that I had to have it! I thought it would look super cute with a white tee and some jeans as a casual look, but that it would also work well with a little black dress! I like the versatility.

 
I can't tell you how long I have been looking for the right pair of gold hoops for when I really want to glam it up! I like these because the tone of the gold is so pretty and also because they are a textured hoop! 



These earrings are so much fun and I don't own anything currently like these! I love the shape and the tiny gold plate tassels. I thought these would work well for a night out!



I can't ever pass up anything like these. First of all the color is so pretty, it's like a muted turquoise faded out with gold. So pretty! I just think these look really feminine and are again an earring that could be worn casual or dressed up as a focal piece! 


I hope you enjoyed my mini haul from Forever 21! I am sure I will be going back for more, they had soooo much great stuff!!




No comments:

Post a Comment