March 8, 2013

Spring Scents


Hello and happy Friday to you all! I hope you had an amazing week! I know I did! I just started this week feeling really inspired and ready to spring into Spring! Ha! Cheesy I know!

That being said I wanted to carry on talking about things that inspire me and am going to continue to do so for the month of March! One of them being a fragrance I discovered and is my new current favorite! The only sad part is that I am officially out of it. :( Looks like I will have to go shopping!

I received the Victoria Secret perfume gift pack for Christmas, I believe there were 12 in the pack and they were small samples of each. I honestly didn't think I would like as many as I did, but the one that really stood out was Angel. YUM! It is honestly the most amazing fragrance! I had a ton of people stopping to ask what I was wearing, which is always a good indicator!


Here's the scent description from Victoria Secret:

Sparkling plum, sheer violet and amber.

The strange thing, I smell grapefruit, I'm not sure why or if there are some notes of it somewhere within the fragrance, or it could be just me! All I know is this is delicious, it sweet but sultry and super fresh. I would consider it a day perfume, but definitely wouldn't discard it for a date night!! My husband has mentioned on numerous occasions how amazing it smells.

I highly recommend you check this fragrance out if you are in the market. 


Do you have any fragrances that you are excited about for Spring?



3 comments:

  1. I try to stay out of VS perfume section as I always feel like I have to try ALL the scents .. then I walk out of there with an perfume cloud following me .. lol.

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha... so true. I am the same way. Have a great weekend! :)

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck. Have you tried it?

    I would love if you could check out my blog and possibly follow :)

    www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com
    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete