July 23, 2013

My Birthday Wishlist

http://media-cache-ak1.pinimg.com/736x/a1/fc/8f/a1fc8f41845c521b4de566d91791e52a.jpg
Source: Pinterest
With my birthday looming..Eehemmm....It's on Friday. I felt the need to compose a birthday wishlist! I thought this would be a fun way to mention some things I am hoping to snag with this joyous time of year right around the corner. 

This year I am itching to do a little adjustment with my style. I am not sure why,but every so often...usually around birthday time I feel like I need to do some shedding and reinventing. I think it's necessary and healthy to give some reflection time to yourself. So it seems this is the year! With that being said here are some b-day wishes....

photos source via Pinterest: book, mug, hair

 I heard about the Q&A a day book from Anthropologie and thought it would be a really cool way to reflect back on things. It would also be a good way to measure my goals.

I have admittedly said over and over that I have a slight obsession with coffee mugs! I love getting a unique holiday mug or just a creative mug for day to day use and I would love one of Anthropologie. They are so precious!

Last,but not least I am due for a new do! Something mature yet sassy! Something completely different and I am digging Nicole Richie's current cut! A bob with some bangs is the perfect birthday present to bring in this next year!


So these are a few birthday wishes I thought I would share! I feel myself becoming more gift practical with age! Do you find this to be true? 

Ta-ta!



9 comments:

  1. I have been thinking bout cutting my hair for so long and then finally did it..voila asymetrical lon bob and loving it!! Gettin it redone soon! I did around my B-day as well, cuz big numbers require a big step :)

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy to hear you love your new do!! :) Eases the little voices saying don't do it!! Ha!

      Delete
  2. Yes to the new 'do!! And mugs are always a must... they're just so cozy <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a new 'do as well! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah!! What are you thinking of doing??

      Delete
  4. Perfect wishlist! It's the simple things that can mean the most.
    Happy Early Birthday!

    Kim | evladylrebmik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mug is too cute! I've heard several people mention the Q & A Book recently; it seems like such a neat concept.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete