July 4, 2013

Nails Of The Day: July 4th Nails


Follow on Bloglovin
Happy 4th of July everyone!! I am so happy to be celebrating my very first 4th of July here in Texas! I can't wait for tonight. We are going to see the fireworks, eat some good food and just enjoy being here!!

Because I am a bit of a nail polish addict I thought I would join the festivities with a manicure salute to this July 4th!! I went with the traditional red, white & blue, but then added a bit of multicolored glitter to jazz up the manicure.


What are you wearing on your nails this 4th of July?? 

9 comments:

  1. Love this nail look! I could use it for the UK too!!!

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous you get to add blue to your look as red and white for Canada Day was so boring haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can check out the details on my blog silverpassionista.blogspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The glitter reminds me of fireworks...so festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, so cute!
    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute Kendra! I know it's a bit late but, I hope you had an amazing 4th!

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete