August 29, 2013

July & August Beauty Favorites


Well it is that time again! I can't believe how quickly the summer has come and gone! I had a fantastic summer and I hope you all did too.

I didn't do a July beauty favorites, because I kept it pretty low key as far as beauty products were concerned so I wrapped July and August into one video! I hope you enjoy seeing what I loved this summer.

DON'T FORGET TO WATCH IN HD FOR A BETTER VIDEO EXPERIENCE!!!


What were your favorites this month?


PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

Dove Refresh + Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo, Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Body Butter, Katy Perry Meow Perfume, Beyonce Heat Perfume, *Hydroxatone, Nicole by OPI in Kourt is Redy for a Pedi, L'oreal nail polish in Pistachio Dream, China Glaze in Neon & On & On, Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation, L'oreal Magic Lumi Primer, Real Techniques brush, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded, L'oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe, Revlon lipstick in Siren, NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Dolly Pink

6 comments:

  1. Love this video! Now I have a few things to add to my wishlist :)

    AJ | TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to catch up on my YouTube viewing! Just can't turn on the volume right now. In the mean time- I LOVE your scarf!

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki! I love the scarf too! It's one of my favorite for Fall!

      Delete