August 16, 2013

Empties: Beauty Products I've Used Up

 DON'T FORGET TO WATCH IN HD FOR A BETTER VIDEO EXPERIENCE!

 This summer I really concentrated on trying to use up beauty products that I already had instead of rushing out to purchase more. I wanted to use the money that I would spend on beauty products to go towards summer fun- like vacation, travel and the things I don't typically get to do throughout the year!

I feel like I was really successful and so I decided to do another empties video showing you what I've used up and whether or not I would repurchase the product!

Head over to my channel to SUBSCRIBE for more beauty related videos!





2 comments:

  1. I love empties videos because I always get such great recommendations since you've already tried the product for so long. Unfortunately my bank account hates when I watch empties videos though haha. Might have to go splurge on the L'Oreal Miracle Blur and the Magic Lumi foundation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you! They are fun to watch, but I always end up finding something new I want to try!

      Delete