September 29, 2013

My Everyday Go-To Fall Makeup Tutorial



DON'T FORGET TO WATCH IN HD FOR A BETTER VIEWING EXPERIENCE!!

I was asked if I would do a tutorial on my makeup from last month's beauty favorites video. So I put together a tutorial on how I complete my everyday go-to makeup for the Fall months. I switched up my lip color for this video, because on a daily basis I don't wear red lips like I did for my beauty video-just to keep it real!

I hope you enjoy this tutorial and please head on over to my channel to SUBSCRIBE for more fun Fall videos!!!

PRODUCTS USED IN THIS TUTORIAL:

Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation in Beige Ivory
L'oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
MAC Omega Eyeshadow
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded
Naked Palette {Sin & Virgin}
Wet n Wild Palette Knock on Wood {using burgundy color}
L'oreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black
Benefit They're Real Mascara
L'oreal Telescopic Socking Lengths Mascara
MAC Angel Lipstick
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Sugar Pie



6 comments:

  1. A matte burgandy color on the eyes would look also really good on you!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the MAC eyeshadow and the blush is great!! We also have the lineur intense from L'oreal.
    you're looking great! shall we follow?
    greetings from Holland
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you get the ideas for such a sensational posts and vlog!
    Great! Definitely will use this knowledge in the near future!


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so pretty! The blush and lip combo look amazing on you!

    xo's, Lily | beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete