October 1, 2013

ABC's Of Me TAG!!!





WATCH IN HD FOR BETTER VIDEO EXPERIENCE!

Hello and Happy October 1st! I can't believe we are already into October, but I have to say I am really excited about this month! It's the ultimate Fall month in my opinion.


I wanted share a tag called the ABC's Of Me Tag. I thought this was a really cute tag that lets you see little snippets of who I am! Get to know me better!! This tag was intended for my lifestyle channel/blog, but I thought I would share it here to in case you haven't been to check out either of those, because they are fairly new!

You can find my lifestyle channel/blog here:

channel- youtube.com/kendracmylifetv
blog- olive4uice.com
twitter- @olive4juice
bloglovin- Olive 4 Juice
Instagram- Olive 4 Juice

I hope you enjoy this video!! Don't forget to send me your link if you participate in this TAG!


No comments:

Post a Comment