October 15, 2012

Favorite Fall Polishes

Fall is one of my favorite time's of the year for many reasons, one of them being nail polish, which is one of my biggest obsessions! I am a nail polish fanatic. I wanted to share four of my favorite polishes right now that I am loving! It just so happens that my reviews are all by OPI this year. I think that OPI is a consistent brand with a great product, everything from the polish consistency, the brush for application [so important, a bad brush can be so frustrating], and the overall packaging!

The first is by OPI called Light My Sapphire, it is one of my most recent polish purchases. OPI describes it as "a deep, dark blue like the midnight sky". I think that this polish is so beautiful because it is almost black but in certain lights you catch the rich sapphire color. 

Light My Sapphire



The second polish that I am so excited about this Fall is from Nicole by OPI called Kourt is Red-y For A Pedi. I think that every Fall season should have a go to red and this is the perfect red for Fall 2012. It is a part of the Kardashian collection and I feel like this shade would look great with any skin tone and can also transfer into year round seasons. So you can wear it throughout the year and really make use of the polish.

Kourt Is Red-y For A Pedi
The next polish that is by far my favorite of all the Fall polishes is OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark. This polish is to die for! OPI describes it as "where midnight meets purple". Similar to Light My Sapphire, it is almost black but when the light catches it you can see a hint of deep purple. I feel like wearing black is a bit much. You can have deep rich color without the commitment to wearing basic black.

Lincoln Park After Dark
The final polish that I absolutely love this season is Nicole by OPI's It Starts With Me. One of the trends this fall were metallic colors which I don't mind if you can find something different then the basic gold or silver. It Starts With Me is just that. Nicole describes it as "a metallic champagne that channels your inner shine'. I feel like this one borders on a rose gold, which separates it from all the other metallic polishes I have checked out! I normally wouldn't do a metallic polish like this, but this one really can dress up your digits and act has an accessory!

It Start With Me

So there you have it! My favorite Fall 2012 polishes at the moment. As I said I am a polish addict so if you have polishes that you think are noteworthy please leave a comment or link to your blog! I am always on the lookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment