January 18, 2013

Glam Gab: Fashion Finds

Like any hot blooded woman I absolutely love shopping, fashion and obviously anything beauty related! I wanted to share a little of what I am absolutely loving with regards to a few fashion pieces! You'll be surprised where I picked up some of these things, I know I was! 


So let's get started......



I am pretty sure I have a scarf obsession, but there are a couple that I have been particularly in love with this season and the first is my scull scarf! I think it is super cute with a little bad a**. I picked mine up at H&M for around $8.00! Can you believe it? I couldn't! The best part about the scarf other than the amazing sculls is the fact that it is super soft. 



The other scarf I have been wearing non stop is this leopard print from ALDO. I fell in love with this one not just for the print, but because it is so big. It's hard tell from the picture, but it is seriously massive and there are so many cozy ways to wear it! I love having a few key scarves on hand for different seasons, they can really change up the look of an outfit.



One of my most favorite places to shop is Zara. About a month ago I found this t-shirt that I knew I just had to have. It has this amazing tiger face that is detailed with some velvet, while the faux leather shoulders really give this t-shirt the option to dress up. 


Like I said I love Zara and because of my slight skull addiction lately I knew I had to have this shirt. At first I wasn't sure if it was a little intense, but after wearing it I fell in love! This is my go to t-shirt right now!



This fashion accessory is one of my most prized right now! It's my Rebecca Minkoff MAC bag! I got this for Christmas and couldn't be more in love. 



This shirt I picked up from Old Navy over the holidays while they had their buy one get one for a dollar sale, which I thought was a pretty good deal. This shirt is outside the box for me, I normally don't go for these brighter colors, but I fell in love with this blue. Another plus about this shirt is the fact that it is so soft and just hangs perfectly on. Find out more here!



I needed a new jacket for the winter season this year and I knew that I wanted something with color, because I normally do your basic black peacoat. I found this Steve Madden jacket at Winners, for an amazing deal. I love the duo color and the faux leather detailing. 



These Steve Madden boots I picked up from The Shoe Company and managed to score a great deal for these! I love the color and the whole distressed look and these are super comfortable!




This is a ring that I picked up from Old Navy. I love that it is so big and the color is so pretty. I don't normally wear alot of rings, but this one was too cute to pass up!


Another Old Navy purchase, these earrings are so cute. I love how big they actually look on the earlobe. The black texture on the face of the earrings was what originally grabbed my attention, I don't have anything else like these!


I bought these glasses at the end of the summer, but I wanted to include them in this post, because they are my favorite right now and I have been wearing them none stop since I purchased them. They are 7 for All Mankind and I found them at....you guessed it... Winners! 

So there you have it! A few of my favorite fashion pieces right now! I hope you enjoyed! 

Let me know what you are loving for fashion right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment