March 27, 2013

Accessories of the Day



I hope you are all having a great week! We have made it to the middle and I am so excited, because it's a short week this week! YAY! 

Today I wanted to do another Accessories of the Day post, because I broke out a pair of earrings that I haven't worn in so long and felt inspired to share. I hope you enjoy!

(from top left to right)

As I mentioned it were the earrings that inspired this post, I love these so much, I picked them up at Forever 21, where else?! Ha! I think that I am going to keep my eye out for more pieces like these. I love the material woven in with the earrings and even more so that it's neon! I think it gives a different dynamic to a pair of regular old earrings. I also love the detailing on these earrings!

Today on my nails I am wearing a color that I had been searching high and low for, Essie Topless & Barefoot. I finally was able to pick this color up at Ulta. I am officially obsessed with this color for Spring/Summer. It is the perfect nude and really brings out the tan in skin. It's not too pink, not too yellow, just perfect! I think I will be putting my Ballet Slippers away for a while. New fav for sure!

I have posted on my blog and Instagram photos of this bracelet, but I just can't help taking about it. A little hardcore without going overboard, a great everyday piece that looks great on it's own or paired up with some gold bangles. Again from Forever 21, they always have something for everyone and it's great to be able to shop there with the great prices, especially if you like to switch it up like I do!

Last but not least, I have talked about how in love I am with stacking rings and these are great, because they also have a great pop of color.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what my accessories are for the day! What accessories are you loving right now??


7 comments:

  1. Ah, a new polish to try! I was just wearing Essie's Mademoiselle and it's a shear, beige and it's meh. I may have to pick up your color choice here.

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bracelet and earrings! Studs + geometric design, you can't go wrong!

    Blindly Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of them!

    http://embellished001.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your rings! such a pretty blue :)

    ReplyDelete