March 26, 2013

Mini Haul


Today I want to share a few things that I recently picked up! I love reading/watching hauls, it's so much fun to see what's out there!

(from left to right)

Bath & Body Works The Sweethearts Collection in Honey Sweetheart


I recently ran out of body lotion and I am the type of girl who is not faithful to one lotion in particular, I love switching up lotions. I was in Bath & Body Works and spotted this gem. It's the Honey Sweetheart Triple Moisture Body Cream. I love anything that smells like honey so this immediately caught my attention. I favor the Triple Moisture Body Creams over their regular body lotion because I find them much more hydrating, plus they don't contain parabens. This fragrance is amazing! The description reads " Honeyed violets sprinkled with pink sugar". I recommend this for the fragrance alone, it's light and yummy and perfect for Spring!!


L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Aqua Lip Lacquer in Pink Rebellion
I am a huge fan of the bold lips this season and I am always on the look out for another great lip product, since that is the focus right now! As you may or may not know I am in love with the Maybelline Vivids as so many of you are too! I decided to give these lip lacquers from L'oreal a try so I just picked up one, but oh my gosh! First impression, they are fantastic, definitely something different Extremely moisturizing, perfectly pigmented, and the texture is so luxurious. Not to mention they are a stain and really hold up well throughout the day without drying or flaking. I will be heading back for more colors immediately.
Wet n Wild Color Icon Blusher in 831E Pearlescent Pink
I always have a hard time finding a good blush. So with all the buzz around the Wet n Wild blushes I couldn't resist picking one up. I have used it only once so I can't talk too much about it, but so far it seems to be really nice. Very very pigmented. I will review this product so stay tuned for more of my thoughts on this product.

Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in Barely Branded
Not too much to say about this product, because I have talked about them in other posts, raving about how much I love them. I picked up Barely Branded, because it is the most gorgeous neutral color and that's basically been my everyday look lately. A very neutral eye and bold lip. A definite must have shade from the Color Tattoo collection.
Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil
I am a self-confessed lover of anything Essie, so I really was excited about this purchase. I haven't tried it yet so I can't even leave a first impression, but I will definitely be reviewing this product!   

Pacifica Body Butter in Tuscan Blood Orange
There have been some rave reviews about this body butter so I am very excited to try it out. It smells amazing and is formulated without parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, peanut oil and petroleum. It is also 100% vegan.
So that concludes my little haul. Have you tried any of these products? 

  

9 comments:

  1. LOVE Pearlescent Pink :)

    sparkleonyourvanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to get something from the BBW honey collection, but I just can't buy more BBW right now. Let me know what you think of the L'Oreal Color Caresse, I'd love to see a post on it. I have one, but in a very bold color so defs not for everyday. I'm thinking about picking up another one, but I don't know what color.
    I also really want that essie apricot cuticle oil. I hope you like it!

    Making It Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will let you know about the L'oreal lip stain. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. Great haul! I have the lip stain, the Wet n Wild blush and Barely Branded, and I love all three. Now, I really want to try the BBW lotion.

    Good post. Following <3

    http://thelifeofyouraveragetwenty-something.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try out the sweatheart line at B&BW (I think there were 3 different scents), but I've forbidden myself from stepping foot in the store for a while. They were getting too much of my money! Today they sent me a 20% off coupon, 2 for $22 candle promotion and 3 for $6 mini body collection deal... they know my weaknesses!

    I can't wait to hear your Wet n' Wild blush review I've got their blush on my wishlist. Also on the cuticle oil- I've been hearing a lot of buzz about this particular one.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love reading little hauls!
    Really want to try out the L'Oreal Lip Lacquer, I'm hoping I'll prefer it to the new Rimmel Apocalips ones. Have you tried those?

    Chloe
    http://chloeridout.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chloe!

      I haven't tried the Rimmel, but I really want to! I haven't seen them i the US yet! The L'oreal are pretty amazing, unlike a product I have seen before! :)

      Delete
  6. I was actually just reading a review about the Pacifica Mexican Cacao perfume and I definitely want to give the Pacifica products a try. :)

    Blindly Beautiful

    ReplyDelete