March 10, 2013

My Week With Instagram

This was a really busy week. I felt really inspired this week with Spring just around the corner and with that I wanted to share My Week With Instagram. A look a my week in snapshots! I hope you all had a great week and an even better weekend. I am looking forward to what next week brings!


Top left to right:

I picked up a few things at the drugstore this week! I can't wait to dive into these products and let you know what I think! Be sure to check out the post about my mini haul!

This week the Spring bug had bitten me and the Beach Cabana candle from Bath and Body Works was the perfect scent to have floating around the house. This candle scent is described as " The air under a beach cabana is filled with fragrant, sweet jasmine, orange blossom and a hint of fluffy white towels.' Sounds amazing right? Well it is! I recommend this one!

I had used up the last of my Victoria Secret Angel perfume sample this week and found myself needing more! I think this is going to be my Spring fragrance of choice! 

I discovered a fun tag that's going around right now! 25 Facts About Me Tag and so I decided to give it a go! It was a alot of fun to throw random facts about myself down on paper. It's a great way to get to know a bit more about someone! I tag you all! Don't forget to leave me a link so I can read about you! FUN!


Well that's it for this week! I hope you all have a wonderful start to next week!




1 comment:

  1. Great photos, hope you had a nice week! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete