March 7, 2013

Mini Haul: Hair, Makeup & Bath



Hello!!! So yesterday I was out and about and I happened to grab a few things and I thought I would do a mini haul post!

If you follow me on Twitter ( if you don't, be sure to subscribe :) YAY! ) you might already know that I suffer from major insomnia :( and so I am always looking for products or different things that can help get me to sleep or at the very least relax me in the evening. I already love my Sleepy Time tea, it works wonders. Since I am obsessed with baths and bath products I have been on the lookout for a relaxation type product to use in the tub! Yesterday I stumbled upon Dr. Teal's Epsom Salts and it peaked my curiosity.

They claim that adding this product to your bath can:

- soothe your body for a deeper sleep
-ease aches and muscle pains

They are infused with Lavender oils which can help with relaxation and I have to say I am really excited to try this product. Hopefully this will help, I will keep you all posted just in case you are looking for something to help you sleep | relax as well!

The next product I grabbed was the Garnier Fructis PURE CLEAN Fortifying Shampoo. For some reason or another my hair is in total ruins. It's flat and my styles aren't holding very well so I have a feeling it's due to excessive product build up and so I need something that's going to help clarify.

I am probably the last beauty gal to run out and grab the Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless Eye Concealer, but I didn't really buy into all the hype at first. I am quite happy with my current concealer, but I think it's always good to switch it up and you can't open a vlog or blog these days without hearing about the rave reviews! I will admit I am a little nervous, because Cover Girl has never really had me that excited to be honest.

Also to help out my dire hair situation I thought it best to grab a deep conditioner and so I picked up the Macadamia Natural Oil Dee Repair Mask. Again this is another product with rave reviews and one I am quite excited to try.

Due to my nail polish obsession I couldn't possibly go any longer without a new Spring color and so I reached for one of the new L'oreal polishes! I don't normally gravitate towards purples, but this one screamed at me for some reason! It's called Royalty Reinvented! LOVE already!

Last, but not least I needed to grab another mascara, because you can never have too many! Ha Ha! I really really like L'oreal's mascaras. They always seem to stand up really well to high end versions. So I will be trying the new Telescopic Shocking Extension mascara in Blackest Black. I do NOT I repeat, do NOT use waterproof mascaras. I think the formulas are always off. 

I hope you enjoyed this mini haul! I will do reviews as I use these products so watch for those!

Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?


7 comments:

  1. love your blog!!!!!!

    check out mine & follow if you like :)

    xx rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that nail polish looks gorgeous!
    looking forward to hearing some reviews on these products :) your blog is lovely, I have followed :D

    lausloft.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff! I'll be looking forward to your review on the Macadamia hair mask.

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I'm not the only one with insomnia... but sorry to hear your your struggling -that make sense right? I've tried everything under the sun and something that has been helping me (sometimes) is relaxing Chinese music. I made playlist on my iPod and play it at night when trying to sleep.

    The purple polish looks gorgeous! The only purples I have are ones that look like pinks or berries, not true purples. I'm curious what this shade looks like swatched.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I'm dying to try the Macadamia Oil mask. Sounds lovely :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog!
    I'd really like to try the macadamia hair mask!
    I've just followed you :)


    Samantha xo | SamanthaLusts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like Macadamia Oil! when my hair was fried after bleaching, my hairdresser suggested the actual oil/serum and it really helped soothe and moisturise my hair. The sleep stuff looks interesting! I know that Badger Balm do a balm to aid a restful sleep so you could check that out aswell! x

    CandyxCosmetics.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete