March 8, 2013

25 Facts About Me Tag

I was recently reading a blog post from Lea or It's Such a Wonderful Life and she did the 25 Facts About Me Tag and I was really inspired after reading hers. It just seems like so much random fun and a great way to get to know little tidbits about eachother! So without further ado......


 1. I am a mommy to a beautiful 5 year old little girl named Madden (she is my mini me) and have been married to the most amazing man for the past 6 years.

2. I just moved from Edmonton, Alberta Canada to The Woodlands Texas USA. We moved because my husband took a relocation with his job. I must say I am enjoying the Texas weather. So long snow!!

3. I love love love sushi! I could eat it morning, noon and night. Everyday, for the rest of my life.

4. My guilty pleasure is reality TV. You name it, I love it.

5. I love music. It's one of the top 5 things in life that inspire me. I even have a CD and have heard my song played on the radio. One of my most proud days. Maybeeee one day I will share some of my music with you.

6. My all time favorite movie is Grease. I am sure I have every line memorized.

7. Someone I idolize is Jewel. To see her preform live was on my bucket list. Last Sunday I was able to get my hands on tickets to go see her on May 2. I am still freaking out about it!!

8. I am terrified of spiders. 8 legs is not normal.

9. I have had my tongue, belly button, and eyebrow pierced. I was young. He He

10. I love taking pictures. I am going to start sharing some more of my creative side on this blog!

11. I have had Lasik eye surgery. I also worked for a Lasik eye company and was a Surgical Assistant. Two very different experiences. Being on the table and behind the table.

12. I have a gluten intolerance. I have been gluten free now for 5 years! Reading ingredient labels is second nature to me.

13. I couldn't live without my iPhone. No joke.

14. I still have a baby tooth. HA HA! Weird I know, but hey it's me!

15. My celebrity crush right now is Eric Church. Gorgeous.

16. I have tattoos and want more. 

17. My favorite color is purple.

18. My least favorite thing to do is grocery shopping.

19. My best quality I would have to say is my sense of humor. I love making people laugh.

20. I am the biggest movie buff. I am always blurting out movie one-liners!

21. I got married in flip flops. It was one of the best decisions I ever made!

22. My favorite TV show right now is The Carrie Diaries. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea when I first heard about it. How could they go back in time on Sex and the City, but I am so glad they did. It's brilliant!

23. I grew up on a farm. It took me about 9 hours to cut our lawn. 

24. I love change, I constantly have to have it.

25. I am going to start a YouTube Channel soon. :)

Well there you have it! Whew! Hopefully you feel like you know me a bit more! I tag you all to do the same! 


Please leave your 25 Facts About Me Tag links below! I would love to read them!!



4 comments:

  1. Interesting facts and I also love The Carrie Diaries :)

    http://sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this hun! Getting married in flipflops seems like a great idea!

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh! I'm excited for you to start the youtube channel!!! You will defs have my support!

    www.makingitsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete