September 12, 2013

Top 10 Fall Nail Polishes


 WATCH IN HD FOR A BETTER VIDEO EXPERIENCE!!!!

Now that the season has officially turned and Fall is here {with the exception of Texas-still hot as heck here} I wanted to share my top 10 favorite nail polishes with you all!! This has to be one of my all time favorite videos to watch. I am like a kid at Christmas when people share their favorite Fall nail polishes.

I have put together a list of polishes that I will be reaching for over the next few months and I couldn't be more excited about my choices! I hope you enjoy and don't forget to comment and let me know what your favorites are!!


PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark, OPI Light My Sapphire, Maybelline Color Show Vintage Leather Collection in Ageless Olive, OPI Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue, Hard Candy Bity Blue, Essie for the twill of it, Butter London British Racing Green, Essie stylenomics, OPI Bogota Blackberry, Essie licorice

13 comments:

  1. LOve your blog! would love for you to check out mine! www.denisechavez.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video! Love dark shades for fall!

    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant blog (and vlog), great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com .


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous picks! I need to get my hands on Essie Licorice. I've been looking for a great black polish :)

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your picks! Fall nail polish is so fun.

    Kim | evladylrebmik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ''I don't play favorites.'' Haha, couldn't agree more! Love the selection :)
    xo

    Marija

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great!!! I like your video.
    It is very useful.
    Thanks for uploading it.

    ReplyDelete