November 13, 2013

Haircare Haul & Routine Update


I have extremely curly hair which in turn mean I am constantly battling frizzy, dry hair. There are only so many times you can just go o-natural before you have to break out the hot tools and hair products. Am I right ladies?!

I've put together a haircare haul with some products that I have picked up over the past couple of weeks to help combat dryness and help repair for the colder months ahead- as well shared my current routine! Visit my beauty channel to find out what products I am talking about!!

❤❤ Don't forget to subscribe | like | comment!! ❤❤
 

5 comments:

  1. Watching that later tonight, I have some catching up to do! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got such a pretty hairs !!! XOXO
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sieht doch toll bei dir aus :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely check out your video!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete