November 8, 2013

Holiday Party Makeup Tutorial Part 1


We are fast approaching that time of year again and I couldn't be more excited!! I am sure you know what time of year I am speaking of- the holiday season of course!!! My favorite time of year.

I woke up today and jumped on Twitter and Pinterest as I do every other morning, but this morning was different. Everywhere I looked there were pictures of Christmas and holiday themes. I originally was going to do a completely different video today and to be honest wasn't going to dive into holiday makeup tutorials until next week, but I couldn't help myself. So I did an off the cuff holiday makeup tutorial for you guys!! I hope you like it!! ❤❤❤

You can check out how to achieve this Holiday Party Makeup Look by visiting my beauty channel. Don't forget to subscribe and give it a thumbs up if you would like more of these videos!!

In the meantime here are some photos of the look from my filming sesh today and the products I used to achieve the look!!
This look is really simple, but sultry. There is alot of depth to this look, but it is completely wearable with a few simple tricks to help soften and add warmth. This look is perfect for a Christmas/Holiday party, New Years or a night out on the town. I only use 4 eyeshadows to create this entire look, but it's the placement of the shadows that creates this unique look. So grab your brushes and get ready to blend blend blend.

Products Used In This Look:

Urban Decay Smoked Palette [Blackout & Kinky]
Naked Palette [Virgin & Buck]
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Perversion
Maybelline StudioEye Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black
Relvon False Lashes in 108
Duo Waterproof Clear eyelash adhesive
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
Rimmel Blendable Powder Blush in Pink Sorbet
NYX Jumbo Eyepencil in Black Bean
MAC Magenta Lip Liner
Milani Lipstick in 20 Uptown Mauve
MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl


❤Are you starting to think about the holidays?❤




6 comments:

  1. My, you look stunning!! I love the darker eye with pretty bold lip! You are rockin' it girl!!

    xo, Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWWWW Honey you look GORGEOUS!!!! We think a modeling career is in your future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm watching this right now! This looks so dramatic- Love it!

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look really natural in front of the camera:-) love the makeup x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete