July 30, 2014

July Favorites

Click here to watch my July Favorites!!!
Hey there! I can't believe that July has now come and gone :( This summer has flown by for me with all my travels. I hope you all are having an amazing summer and are soaking up some sun and taking the time for R & R.

I put together my favorite beauty products for the month of July and I hope you guys really enjoy this video!!

I want to take a minute to give a shout-out to my other channel and mention that I will be vlogging everyday in August and I am calling it Vlogust- clever I know ha ha! You can subscribe here!! Also I am challenging all of you YouTubers to take part!! Don't forget to drop me a line and let me know if you are going to try this out!! #Vlogust Here we go!!!! My first video goes up this Friday!

I am doing this as a way to let you all into my life a little bit more- to get to know the real me and for me to really force myself to get comfortable with the camera! I am excited and nervous all rolled into one! I am going to keep it as raw as possible! Very different from my beauty channel. It's something new and I hope that you all enjoy! Thanks for the continuing support!!

I also put together a list that would make it easy for you guys to find the products that I mentioned in my video!
Chow for now!!

1 comment:

  1. going to have to test out some of your July favorite and see if I like them

    ReplyDelete