November 22, 2012

Fab Fashion Find: Studded Clutch


This was a last minute purchase that I found at .....

___________________________________________________________________________


So last weekend I was going out for a birthday party when I realized the day of, very typical of me, that I didn't have a suitable clutch and I wasn't about to lug around my monster sized day bag. We were going to be in and out of places and I needed something that was going to be very easy to just grab and go!

I ran to the mall and began my search! 

I wasn't going to go into Zara, but something told me otherwise and so I headed in, low and behold no more than 10 ft in was this clutch! I immediately fell in love with it! So glad I listened to myself!

I am all about studs and this clutch has these amazing massive studs that spoke to me! Ha! 

It has a ton of room inside and pockets on one side resembling that of a wallet, which was nice, because I was able to put all my cards, etc in something rather than them float all around.
 
I tried to find it on the website and no such luck, but I picked it up last week so it should still be in store!

Just a quick share on a fab find! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment