November 24, 2012

Haul: Drugstore


Yesterday I had some running around to do and I stopped in at the drugstore to browse around and to grab some good to go!

I thought I would quickly share what I picked up as a fun little haul post! Nothing too over the top or exciting!



I went to the drugstore for one item and it was the Essie good to go, because it was on sale! I am obsessed with this top coat, it is so amazing! Check out my review!




While I was in the nail section I noticed this cuticle remover by Sally Hansen and thought I would give it a try! I have the worst cuticles in the winter time. It doesn't matter how much hand lotion or cuticle cream I use, they are always super dry, so in an attempt to cure this problem I thought I would try this out and see if it helps! I will report back once I have tried it!



Last weekend I went out for a birthday party and had picked up some #105 lashes from Ardel, because I heard that they were really great and they ARE! I loved them because they are so light weight and apply without any hassel. I normally use the Makeup Forever lashes, but those can run a bit pricey and it's nice to have some back-up. So I had to grab another pair and I thought that I would do a half lash this time for a different look! If this pair works out I will definitely be going back for the other styles I liked!



I also picked up a couple of eye liners from NYX. The white is great for the waterline and inner corner! I really do love the jumbo pencils, but they can be a bit much for trying to be precise with application. It has a really beautiful creamy texture and the color payoff is amazing! I also grabbed one of their Slide On eye pencils, which remind me of the Urban Decay 24/7 eye liners. It is also very creamy and has amazing pigmentation. The color I chose was one I don't have and it is the most rich gold.[SL18 Glitzy Gold].




The last item was a quick grab and I was so excited to see these, because they work amazing for manicures! Orangewood sticks! They are great for cleaning under the nails and for rolling the cuticles back! I always get so nervous when I use my metal cuticle pusher!  I think I am going to do a manicure post soon, so I'll explain how to use these and get the most out of your manicure!

So there you have it! My little drugstore haul! 



No comments:

Post a Comment