November 28, 2012

Swatch: Wet & Wild Eyeshadows

A few weeks ago I had purchased a couple of the Wet & Wild palettes, because I was hearing really good things about them and I just had to see for myself! Well I can tell you that after using them for the last few weeks I am completely convinced that these are in fact amazing shadows!

They have great transfer and a really strong color payoff! I also haven't had any trouble with them creasing and they last all day! It seems to good to be true, I KNOW! Especially, because they are a purchase that can fit into any budget and this might be perfect timing for me to talk about these with the Christmas season right around the corner!

These would definitely make a great gift for any beauty girls you know that you are buying gifts for and there will still be room to pick a couple up for yourself!!

So that being said I purchased 3 more of the palettes, 2 larger [8 shadows per palette] and 1 small palette [3 shadows].

I wanted to swatch them so that you can see how great they really are! 

So here we go......

The first palette is 738 Comfort Zone. I love this palette for the holiday season, because of the color scheme! They are beautiful and would really be great for the holiday party season, using some of the bolder colors in the palette, but it also has some more neutral colors that would be great for everyday!





left to right swatch= top left to right...and so on back and forth
 
The first color top left is a beautiful champange color that isn't overly vibrant on my forearm for the swatch, but once applied as a hilight color to the brow bone it is stunning. The next color top right, is  once of my favorite from this palette, it's beautifully frosted taupe.  The color directly underneath top left is a shimmery copper color, which is one of the more versatile colors in the palette and would be great for day or evening looks. Moving beside that color is a really pretty emerald green color. Third down on the right is another of my favorites from this palette, it is the most amazing bronze color! I can't wait to do a smokey eye with this color, it is perfect! Beside that is a really unique color, it is a black base with really pretty gold flecks throughout. This is one that would be great for the holiday Christmas party season! Last color right hand side is another great color for the holiday season, it is a deep cranberry with gold flecks throughout. Last, but not least is the last color on the right. It is this amazing cranberry with a green chrome finish.

I think this is such a beautiful palette and would work for all skin types, because of the versatility. 

The next palette is 736 Petal Pusher


 


 left to right swatch= top left to right...and so on back and forth

My apologies for the palette looking a little disheveled, I have been using this one! Just keeping the pics real! Ha!

Anyway, the top left color is a really pretty pale pink with minimal shimmer. The color to the right is a beautiful shimmering cool baby pink, this color would look amazing on most skin tones! Second down left hand side, is a frosted lilac color. To the right of it, a cranberry with pink and gold flecks throughout. Third down, left hand side is a really deep purple, this color looks a bit more satin then shimmering to me. To the right of it, a deep black cherry color with pink flecks throughout. Bottom color left hand side is a metallic purple, I really like this color, one of my favorites in the palette. Bottom color right hand side is a black with sliver flecks throughout.

Last palette is 383B Knock On Wood












This is one of my favorite out of all the palettes, because I love all the colors equally! 

Top color is a dusty pink with slight sliver flecks throughout. Middle color is a rich gorgeous cool brown with slight gold flecks throughout. Bottom color is a rich burgundy [this is by far the best color out of ALL].

So there is my Wet & Wild swatch! I hope you enjoyed and find something you liked out of them all!

Have you tried these? What did you think? What is your favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment