November 30, 2012

November Favorites

I can't believe another month has passed by again! November is finished, which is ok with me since my favorite month of the year is here! I have officially gone into Christmas mode! Yay for December!

Anyway I wanted to share what products I have been loving this month and there are quite a few, so this post might be a little longer than usual. :S



Click the jump to read all about my November favorites.....



The first product that I have been using non-stop is the Garnier BB Creme [my shade is Light/Medium]. I was a little skeptical of BB Creams, but this one is great! I usually wear this on a day when I want my makeup a bit more natural and less fuss. This one offers a really nice buildable coverage and has a bit of luminosity to it, so it's perfect for my extremely dry skin. Plus it smells really good too! I also really like the formula, because it is nice and light, it doesn't leave my skin feeling like I have a mask on. I will definitely repurchase this one!



left photo credit: garnier.ca

The next product that I really used alot this month was the Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle, this color is perfect for the season and I love the Lip Butters, because they are so moisturizing and keep my lips really hydrated while offering a really beautiful burst of color!



top photo credit:tigerlillycosmetics.com

I've talked about this next product quite a bit over the last month in various posts and I am going to mention them again, because I am still in shock as to how great they are and it's the Wet 'n Wild eyeshadows. They are so fantastic and really affordable, I mean really affordable! I love the color payoff and they haven't creased on me what so ever, I do use an eye primer with them as well, just as a quick mention! They also have amazing durability, they really do last all day!



top photo credit:beautylish.com

I have been obsessed with the OPI Bogota Blackberry nail polish! It is such an amazing color and I have been wearing it both night and day this month! It such a rich seasonal color and it would look great on all skin tones!



top photo credit:beautybydollface.blogspot.ca

I have been using the Revlon ColorStay Smoky Shadow Stick in Torch like crazy this month. It is such a brilliant product. I use it on the days where I am in a hurry and want a complete look or on days when my makeup is just casual. It claims to last up to 12 hours and won't crease or smudge, which I have found to be completely true. I also love that one end [lighter color] has a rounded end for easy all over the lid application and the brown end is pointed for a more precise application! Brilliant! This has been so great that I am definitely going to go back for the other colors! I recommend these if you are looking for a quick-to-go look solution!



top photo credit:beautylish.com

I have always loved this next product, but I found myself really using it alot this month after I quit using it for a bit. I think I just needed to mix up my looks, but I am back to using it almost everyday! It is the L'oreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black. This liquid liner is absolutely the best of the best! It is so pigmented, this is the blackest liquid liner I have tried yet! It also has a fool proof applicator. I have repurchased this product many times over and will continue to do so.



top photo credit:polyvore.com

The next product is so unbelievably beautiful and I am so happy that I picked it up this month! It's MAC's Whisper of Gilt Extra Dimension SkinFinish. This product really has the most amazing finish and has moved to top hilighter this month! I have been using it alot and I love that it is buildable so you can really have this amazing glow for evening events or just apply a touch of it during the day for a nice healthy glow!



top photo credit:makeuputopia.com

I am always searching for the next best mascara and I think I found it this month! It is the L'oreal Full Definition mascara. I really love the formula, normally I tend to gravitate towards the wetter formulas and this one is on the drier side, but it really is a flexible formula as far as application. The brush is also a great feature of this product, it is a larger brush and the bristles are full, which really makes for a that full last effect. To be honest this was the only mascara I used this month and that is not typical for me. I usually have 2 or 3 going!




top photo credit:coolspotters.com

Last but not least is a product that I have been wearing all month and this was one that I was so excited to try, because I heard really good reviews about it. It's L'oreal's True Match Lumi SPF 20 Foundation. Although I am always a little nervous when trying out a new drugstore foundation, because my skin is so sensitive and can really react badly to new products, but my skin actually had not a problem with this foundation. I also fell in love with the finish of the foundation, it gives my skin this beautiful healthy glow, which is great for this time of year, because my skin can tend to look pretty drab. I have fair skin and it's very dry, not usually a good combo. I also like that the formula is extremely light weight. My shade is n1-2 soft ivory/classic ivory. I would repurchase this product again.





top photo credit:beautystat.com

So there you have it, another month gone by! I can't wait to share my December favorites! What were some of your favorite beauty products this month?










No comments:

Post a Comment