December 3, 2012

Perfume Collection & Christmas Wishlist


I am like any other girl and must say that I absolutely love a good fragrance. I don't have a massive perfume collection by any means, because I have to make sure that whichever fragrance I add to the collection represents me! I also like to make sure that I have at least 2 day and 2 night time perfumes! 

So let me introduce my current collection;


The first is a perfume that I have had for quite some time now and it is practically all gone. :( When I originally decided on this one it was because, well first of all it smells amazing and secondly I was looking for a perfume that would be my night time perfume, you know a date night or night out with the girls! Something for the evening only and this one was perfect! Plus I love the packaging, it creates a better experience when using the perfume and looks amazing on a vanity. I am big on perfume packaging, it is a big part of the sell for me too!


Click here for scent description.

photo credit:chemistdirect.co.uk

The next fragrance that has been a part of my collection for a long time and has been a repurchase is Burberry. This is what I call my signature scent. I have been wearing this forever or it feels that way! I just love this fragrance so much. I wear this one year round, it is a rich bold fragrance so in the hotter months I only wear it in the evening, but in the colder months I wear it day or night and I always get complimented on it.

Click here for scent description.

photo credit:burrberry.com

 I picked up Daisy by Marc Jacobs as a daytime perfume. This fragrance is just slightly addicting.That is complete sarcasm when I say that of course. It is so fresh and vibrant, I have also had many compliments on this one as well. I do keep this one to strictly a daytime scent, because of the light and airiness to it, but is playful all at the same time.

Click here for scent description.

photo credit:feelunique.com

Princess by Vera Wang is a newer scent to the collection and I will say the packaging and name drew me in on this one, but once I purchased it and started wearing it I fell in love. It was like nothing I have had before. It is a classy scent, if that is a way to describe a fragrance! It is light and girly and makes me feel really feminine when I wear it. I do usually keep this to a daytime fragrance, but this one I feel can break the rules too. I have worn this on date nights and I just feel extra pretty. It's that kind of scent.

Click here for scent description.


photo credit:sephora.com

AE Bohemian is an off the cuff purchase for sure, which is why I only have it in a rollerball, but I am so happy that I only bought the roller-ball and not the bottle, because it is my perfect on-the-go fragrance! I only like this one for daytime, because of its strong citrus scent, I pick up alot of grapefruit in it, which makes sense, because it is the first top note, but I love grapefruit. This perfume is so energizing and fresh! Who knew at American Eagle, right?!

Click here for scent description.

photo credit:prettyfierce.net

Last, but not least is the newest to my collection and this one was a gift that I did not ask for or pick out, I had never smelled this one before and I have to say I love it! I was so surprised by this one, I wear it most of the days now. It's Katy Perry's Meow. I have to say also that she did an amazing job with the packaging, it is so darn cute! I honestly have to say that as far as the actually fragrance goes, it is soft and I can pick up alot of the creamy vanilla in it, but it's not overdone, nicely counteracted by the amber in it.

Click here for scent description.


photo credit:nordstroms.com

While I love them all, a girl can always dream can't she...


Here are a couple that I would love to add to my collection and who knows I have been a good girl this year so maybe Santa will visit me!!

I have three that I would love to add to the collection;

Jimmy Choo
Jessica Simpson's Vintage Bloom
Miss Dior



Whew, that was a long one! What are your favorite fragrances? Do you have any on your wishlist for this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment