December 13, 2012

Christmas Countdown: Holiday Party Style Guide

photo credit:Auld Lang Syne via Pinterest

As a part of the Christmas Countdown I wanted to put together some holiday party outfits! This time of year is such an exciting time, because you can dress up for multiple occasions and really hype up the glam! I also wanted to create some outfits that could work for most budgets!

Here are a few ideas that I wanted to share with you!

Black to the Basics

I love the simple femininity of this black chiffon dress and then adding some bolder pieces like a detailed pair of heels, a metallic clutch, and some dome studs. Last, but not least to add a bold statement polish like OPI's Bogota Blackberry!



Dress $ 29.95
Shoes $ 48.99
Clutch $ 29.80
Earrings $ 5.80


Red-y To Go

When I saw this dress I immediately fell in love! It is cute and classy all wrapped into one! Plus the bold red color is sure to be a head turner! I paired it with a neutral chunky shoe to add a modern edge and then added some playfully girly accessories for glitz and glam. The polish had to be beautifully bold and nothing does that better than Nicole's It Starts With Me.



Dress $ 44.90
Shoes $ 31.95
Necklace $ 10.80
Clutch $ 23.80

Glitzy Girl

Aside from dresses, if you can find a really cute skirt it can make an outfit just as fab! I paired a really simple top with a glitzy skirt to create the ultimate party girl outfit. To accessorize I add some cluster studs with a clutch that reminded me of the galaxy, which I though fit this theme perfectly. Top top it of I added a really bold statement shoe. Don't forget to polish those digits with a glitter packed polish like this one from OPI's Nicki Minaj collection called Metallic 4 Life.


Skirt $ 29.95
Shirt $ 6.95
Clutch $ 14.95
Shoes $ 150.00
Earrings $ 14.98



I hope you find some inspiration in these holiday outfits! It was alot of fun putting these ideas together!



No comments:

Post a Comment