December 20, 2012

Rave & Review: Sally Hansen Cuticle Remover

photo credit:austinbeautystore.blogspot.com

One problem that I suffer from and I say suffer, because it truly can be a painful experience, dry cuticles. It's something that no matter what time of year it is I have to fight with my dry skin, cuticles included. To top it off, this season makes my skin even drier, so they tend to split and crack and it a big, big problem.

I have tried countless products, including all types of cuticle creams and balms, which help to take the pain away and keep my cuticles hydrated, but it doesn't help keep it fully under control. Until I discovered Sally Hansen's Cuticle Remover. This has quite literally saved me from a lifetime of discomfort as far as cuticles are concerned!

I started using it a couple of weeks ago and I can tell you that after 2 applications, my cuticles have drastically improved. This is especially great, because of the climate that I currently live in.


photo credit:khoobsurati.com
It's a simple solution to the problem. All you need to do is apply the gel like product to the cuticles, leave for 15 seconds, push back cuticles with a cuticle stick and then wash off. Making sure to use soap! That's it! So simple right? Bye-bye dry skin!

I am recommending this product to anyone who suffers from dry cracking cuticles like I do. It really has helped get them under control, looking and feeling better!





No comments:

Post a Comment