December 6, 2012

Christmas Countdown [Gift Guide]: A Beauty Girl's Spa Stocking


It's that time of the year again and I wanted to add a segment to my blog called Christmas Countdown, where I will post gift guides, Christmas themed makeup looks, etc. To kick it off I thought I would do a gift guide for that girly-girl on your list.

I put together a list of 10 beauty items that would make a Spa Stocking, which would be great to give to a sister, mother, girlfriend on your list! As long as they are a beauty girl, I think this is a great gift idea! Mine is price range mix, some higher end products mixed with those easy drugstore pick ups!

The items I chose are ones that I thought I would love to get, but you can tailor the stocking to the person on your list! Here are some ideas to help you get started!


1. A Fab Stocking- You will want to pick out a really cute, girly stocking so that the whole idea ties together. I thought this glittery pink stocking would be a really cute idea, but again tailor it to the person you are giving it to! I have found amazing stockings at local drugstores or dollar stores even!

2. Sugar Rose Lip Treatment from Fresh- This is such a yummy luxiurious lip treat. It has a light rose fragrance which is really pretty and it is so hydrating, it's perfect for this time of year! I also love this pick, because it has a slight rosy color for a pop of color! [Sephora.com $26.00] photo credit:sephora.com

3. Anti-bacterial Sanitizing Hand Gel- These Pocket Bac's from Bath & Body Works are my favorite! I included these, because this time of year you are running around touching a million things doing shopping and you are in and out of people's homes in a season when the cold or flu is at a peak! These precious little sanitizers come in so many favorite Bath & Body Works scents and they always have the cutest artwork! LOVE! [Bath & Body Works $1.50/ea or on sale now 5 for $5] photo credit:bathandbodyworks.com

4. Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream- This would be any beauty girl's absolute must have! This time of year it's really important to keep hydrated from head to toe and your cuticles are no exception![London Drugs $7.99] photo credit:makeupandbeautyblog.com

5. St.Ives Mineral Clay Firming Mask- I have raved about this product many times and I have used it for a few years now! It is the perfect mask to soften the skin and draw out impurities. Plus, because it's minty it's perfect for this holiday season! Your beauty girl won't have any problems taking a few minutes to relax with this dreamy mint mask! [Walmart $3-4] photo credit:well.ca

6. Bath & Body Works Candle- This is a great gift, because the Bath & Body Works candles come in so many different scents and sizes! You could add one giant candle or a few mini's! I chose the small size, because I thought it would be small enough for the stocking, but still offers 20-30 hours of burning time!! Either way it's always nice to light a holiday scented candle and relax. One of my favorite holiday scents is Twisted Peppermint, yummy! [Bath & Body Works Sale $5 Reg. $10] photo credit:bathandbodyworks.com

7. Shea Butter infused socks- These are so great, because they make your feet so soft and offer that holiday coziness! What beauty girl wouldn't want socks that work on her feet while she wears them? I love putting mine on while I curl up and read! Really adds to the experience! [Bath & Body Works $7.50] photo credit:bathandbodyworks.com

8. The Comforter Bubble Bar- If you have followed my blog you know that I love, love, love Lush! I thought adding a Lush piece would add a nice touch, plus it will make the stocking smell amazing for that added touch when she opens it and again Lush has so many options for scents and pieces, finding something for your beauty girl should make this a shopping breeze! [Lush        $10.75] photo credit:lush.ca

9. Sally Hasen's Gem Crush in Big Money- I think every beauty girl needs a little glitter! I chose Gem Crush, because it should be available at most local drugstores and it has amazing glitter payoff! The gold and pink glitter is perfect for the season.[London Drugs $6.99] photo credit:kaboodle.com

10. Gel Mask- Last, but not least I think every girl should have one of these and it makes for a perfect stocking gift- Gel Mask. These are great, because you can put it on and say goodbye to puffiness, plus it's just down right relaxing! The one I chose can be found at Walmart and can either go in the fridge or be heated up, depending on what kind of treatment your beauty girl will need! [Walmart $4.44] photo credit:walmart.ca





No comments:

Post a Comment