March 4, 2014

Spring Makeup Routine

With Spring rumored to be around the corner I wanted to share a look that I have been wearing the past few weeks. I watched a makeup tutorial by Tanya Burr that really inspired this look and I am so happy with it that I have quite literally been wearing it everyday! It's quick, easy and fresh for Spring.

What I Used:

To find out how I created this easy fresh faced Spring Makeup Routine watch my video! DON'T FORGET TO WATCH IN HD!!! Visit my beauty channel for more beauty inspired videos.

3 comments:

  1. Super pretty hun! That lipstick is definitely a color for spring..now all we need is spring to actually arrive :)

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jezz! I am hoping Spring will arrive any day now!! :)

      Delete
    2. That pink is lovely!
      Nice blog!

      SNJ

      www.thecrocusflowers.com

      Delete