March 13, 2014

Jergens Natural Glow Review

It's that time of the year again when the weather is starting to warm up and we must start thinking about sun-kissed skin. I personally like to ease into a summer tan- I just find it to look a bit more natural rather then going from pale to bronze in 60 seconds.

One way I start my tan is with this amazing product called Jergens Natural Glow. I started using this a few years back and completely fell in love with it for so many reasons.

First, it can be found at the drugstore and is relatively inexpensive compared to other self tan products. It's great to have a product that can is so accessible and you don't feel guilty for putting a little extra on. Secondly, this product is really hydrating. I think this is really important especially when having any kind of dry skin can work against achieving the perfect tan. Natural Glow keeps my skin so soft and hydrated which allows me to keep my tan longer, but remember it is always important to exfoliate the skin when using self tanners. Your tan will last twice as long.

Another reason to fall in love with this product is the fact that it is super simple to apply. How many times have you used a self tanner and ended up with orange fingers, toes, knees and elbows? Nothing is more frustrating. This little drugstore gem provides a worry free application. No orange and no streaking.
I also like the fact that is product is very gradual. Like I mentioned before going from pale to bronze in 60 seconds isn't something that appeals to me. This product is super gradual, but after one week of use you can see a noticeable natural tan on the skin. I use the fair to medium option, because my skin is very fair, but there is also a medium to dark option if your skin tone permits.

I must say that I really love the scent of this product as well. Some self tanners can have a very harsh almost chemical type scent, but this one actual smells really nice and while this product claims to have firming properties I can not wager an opinion. Maybe it does firm the skin, but I haven't experienced any noticeable results.

I highly recommend this product if you are looking to work up to your summer tan and are looking for a hassle free product. Jergens Natural Glow has done a fantastic job!!

Have you tried the Jergens Natural Glow?

3 comments:

  1. great review, I'm going to have to try this out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lvoe that as well! Though I am a fan of the get-tanned-in-60-second products, I totally know what it's like to be pale yet not wanting to worry bout patchy skin etc...need to stock up again on that one!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using this on my legs. It's great!

    ReplyDelete